Coaching is transformative.
My clients have this to say about coaching:
“Thank you for making my day that much easier to get through. I was feeling very stuck and you helped me to see the way out. You are gifted!”
“Thank you for taking the time out of the crazy to connect with me on a personal level. Your ability to listen and ask questions without judgement is astounding and quite frankly, impressive. Thank you for being a wonderful coach.”
“You are a skilled coach and I’m so grateful for your ability to listen without judgement and then ask the right questions to grow my mindset and outlook. As a coach, you walk the talk by making so many positive changes in your own life and daily practice, and spend countless hours reading, learning, and growing your own knowledge base to share with others. As my coach, you bring so much meaningful and relevant insight to our conversations, all of which have challenged my perspective to improve my own approach to work, life, and relationships.”
Productivity Self-Assessment (answer “yes” or “no” to the following):
- I believe that there is not enough time.
- I am always busy but I couldn’t tell you what I accomplished yesterday.
- I want to start thinking more proactively about my future.
- I would like to start creating plans that move me closer to my goals.
- I want to get better at making decisions, rather than letting indecision drain my energy.
- I am a well-paid professional but I am feeling stuck or unfulfilled.
- I want to make real and positive changes in my life.
- I want to create more balance in my life.
- I want to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in my life..
- I want to make room for more fun and enjoyment in my life.
- I want to make the most of my money, time, and energy.
- I want to focus on my assets and strengths rather than my limitations and detriments.
- I want to benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.