How do I know if productivity coaching is a good fit for me?
Productivity coaching may be right for you if you are:
- constantly feeling behind
- feeling like you can’t get caught up
- always worrying about forgetting something
- navigating several roles and responsibilities at the same time
- feeling overwhelmed, stuck, or weighted down by all there is to do
- continuously feeling a sense of urgency or feeling unable to maintain the frantic pace
- finding that you are leaving things until the last minute
- feeling exhausted and stressed out
If you are ready to feel energized by your work and eliminate the stress habit, read on.
How Does It Work?
At your free initial consultation, we will start with a comprehensive assessment of your current productivity habits. This is our opportunity to get really clear on what’s happening for you and what you would like for your future.
If we find that we are a good ‘fit’, we will discuss next steps. If not, I can recommend other coaches and resources that might be of value to you.
In the program, clients can expect to receive a customized Productivity Plan that includes the 4P’s of Stress Management. You will also receive personalized guides that document your learning, successes and plans of action. These become materials that are referenced long after the program has concluded.
Thanks to online meeting technology, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home. Heck, you don’t even have to change out of your jammies!
New clients are welcomed as spots become available. Generally, clients start with a POWER Productivity Program in which we meet 45 minutes, once per week. I am located in the Pacific Standard Time Zone and have reserved time slots for my clients who are meeting me from time zones around the world.
The entry-level POWER Productivity Program is $500.
In this program, clients will learn the skills to successfully manage their time, stress, and attention.
What are the benefits of the program?
The program offers:
- the stress management skills that are the key to unleashing your productivity potential.
- a customized assessment and plan to address your specific productivity challenges.
- personalized support and accountability suited to your style and needs.
- insights and practices that are sustainable and applicable long after the program ends.
Do you coach clients who have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, anxiety-disorders, or depression?
I do not have the training to diagnose nor treat clients with clinical mental health challenges from a medical perspective. However, I have worked with clients who are on medication and/or in therapy. These clients find that productivity coaching can be a great complement to their other treatment programs due to the focus on practical skill-building and application.